halo / January 21, 2020
The Bonus Of A Salon Blow Dry.
You’ve all had one of them days haven’t you? You’ve had a long stressful day at the office, you’re finally leaving for the day and you catch a glimpse of yourself. Your eyes look just as tired as you feel and your limp hair lays looking sorry for itself begging to be cleaned. You know you’ve got to go home and do more work, or do the dreaded food shop and whilst your energy levels drain further, you’re thinking ‘ if only there was somewhere I could go and just take a quick break..’
This is where we come in, ready to come to your rescue.
A blow dry at a salon can have a bigger positive impact on your day and your hair than you think, there’s nothing better than relaxation whilst receiving beautification, I’m sure you’d all agree. Here are some reasons a weekly blow dry could benefit you:
- Your blow dry will last a lot longer: We know the key to good hair prep and making sure a certain texture holds a particular style. With your blow dry, we will use the appropriate shampoo and conditioner and blow dry products to ensure longevity and optimal style holding ability.
- Relaxation without the price tag: You can get your fill of the salon atmosphere and laughs, relax and unwind with a coffee or perhaps even a prosecco depending on how bad your day really was! You get a nice relaxing shampoo, time to vent to your hair stylist and let out your frustrations from the day, let your stylist glam you up knowing at the end of the appointment the price is going to be considerably different than your usual visit when you have your full colour done.
- Learn some tips and tricks: Watching a blow dry on your own hair on a regular occasion can certainly teach you a trick or two. You can see the way the hair dresser is lifting the hairdryer and wrapping the brush, and don’t be scared to ask questions. We’re here to learn everything hair related, so we can pass on and relay the best possible knowledge to our clients so they can deal with their own hair. Muscle memory is what a lot of the skill comes down to, and once you’ve mastered that, it’s considerably a lot easier.
- Try products before you buy products: If there’s any potential products you’re interested in, but you’re just not sure if it’s for your hair or how your hair will react to it then this is also the perfect chance to trial before you purchase. You can ask your hairdresser what products she’s using, how she’s using them and why. You can get a better gist of the amounts of products that should be used and where you should be applying it for optimal results.
- No night out panic: Imagine this, you’ve spent a good hour painting your face, make sure you hand is steady enough to carry out that eyeliner stroke that’s a little more daring than your usual, and whoa you’ve aced it! You’ve bought the most perfect heels to match your new dress and your tan has rinsed off even (for once) now all that’s left to tackle is the hair! It’s flipping off in all directions, the roots look a little dirty and you’re debating washing it over the bath or using some dry shampoo, it feels coarse and there’s no shine and volume in sight! Imagine you’d headed to the salon earlier that day and had a blow dry. The bounce alone would be enough to die for. No stress added to an already flustering situation, you know it’s going to last the night, it’s been washed, it’s clean and you just feel super!
Our blow dries start at £24 and only range to £29 depending on the stylist, and we offer a broad range of blow dry styles using only Kent and Denman brushes, and award winning Kerastase and Redken products, products of which all our stylists are trained to a very high knowledge in and are all available on our retail stands to purchase to take home.
We also offer Olaplex and Smart Bond, as well as Kerastase specialising Scalp Scrubs, Fusio doses and the NEW revolutionary K water by Kerastase as add ons with any blowdry for a small extra charge depending on which treatment you select. We offer courses and contracts in treatments, as well as one time payments, in order to ensure your hair is receiving the best care possible.
Aside from all the exciting hair related products and services we offer, you can also add on a JESSICA nails service too. Weather it be gels, hard ware polish, foot spa or even acrylics, make that break from reality as blissful and pampering as possible!